segunda-feira, setembro 26, 2005

Inconsequent attitudes always produce consequeces.

Dress-Rehearsal-compative

One week ago we went for walk in a Park nearby.
What´t a fuck is the Prima Escola Ibérica? -I thought to myself... Is it a nonsense exhibition? I'm guessing that it must be something quite good in fact. I'm from Porto Fine Arts School. And Porto is in Portugal, as in Part of the Iberica Peninsula (together with other Portuguese and Spanish cities). It's getting usual that one can't talk much about what concerns to his Own. But that's not right.
I read somewhere that there was an arguement about Professional Design and Amateur Design Ethics. In the same environment they also made some kind of selection of young communication designers and thought about the relations between Art and Design. I hope they did, and if so I bet they did it or the wrong way or the honest raw mode. And I'm Jealous I wasn't there to shut them all up with their own secrets.
Design Curatorship is getting usual in our days. At least in my Portugueese School. Teachers are not as envyous as I am and they share exhibition and work opportunities with students. That's good! But it is also part of a economic and emotional dodgy investment diguised in someones ignorance. "What? You didn't heard about BRG Multimedia Design? You didn't know that the Portugueese MIT wanted to buy design works? Don't Tell me you never heard of S'cool Iberica!" From raw to euphemism... Designer isn't even an official Profession in Portugal and curatorship will only make it look like art or look like a social parasite job... If you know what I mean... If you don't, you can think of the term Social-Dependent Business Man whenever this issue comes handy. In Clubs you can use the expression: Cultural Addict.
Eco-Ethic-Moral-Conscious-Professional-Free-Design... hmm hmm estou a ver... The world is going to change and we are talking about it to delay it.