terça-feira, setembro 20, 2005

Nobody told us to be Latin.

SHOOT-SOME-EIFFEL
A couple of minutes just before going out in the busy Brabant's capital center. We couldn't imagine that the DJ would think Hard-Rock, Punk-Rock and New Metal are the way to go...
A guy started fighting and screaming really loud when another teenage tried to get in front of him in the jackets line. I lost my number but the girl was nice and believed in me when I explained the looks of my gloves and albino's Ray Ban's that were in an inside pocket. We always think that something up lifting it's about to happen but Prodigy, Jamiroquai and Chemical Brothers are never enough for 3 hours in a Club.

Today we skipped Rudo Hartmans typography class, for the second time in a row. The first time we planned it just before we went to bed. We had just came from a school students balcony barbeque. I was shure it would be more important to be there and get to know a litle bit more from the real Den Bosch. After a couple of beers I realised that we have already seen it all.
Today we fell assleep. I was very scared when Rudo started speaking in a very disturbed way: Nei Nei Nei! What you did was wrong! It's not good... The afternoon is for the other class! Next time I'll go to the "direction" and we quit it! -What were you doing? In bed? (...) -Typical Portuguese! I know... -like he had discovered my biggest secret.
I started laughing holding head up high... and I couldn´t stop smiling untill the end of that short corridor meeting. I'm sure I wasn't unpolite though... We arranged things and he said bye with a thumbs up. Next week 09:30AM.